Utility for scheduling Windows shutdowns. You can set several conditions (date/time, user activity, network transfer...) and types of shut down (power off, restart, hibernate, lock session...)
AMP WinOFF is an utility for scheduling shutdowns, with several shutdown conditions and fully configurable. Some of its features are:
- Several modes/conditions for shutdown planification:
· At certain date/time (e.g. 12:00 AM).
· After a period of time (e.g. 1 hour and 15 minutes).
· When there isn't user activity (i.e. no mouse/keyboard input).
· When there isn't CPU activity.
· When there isn't network activity.
- Option of set several conditions at the same time for the planification (e.g. shut down at 08:00 PM or when there is no user activity for 15 minutes).
- Several types of shutdown: power off, restart, close session, lock session, administrative shutdown/restart, sleep and hibernate.
- Immediate shutdown from the taskbar icon.
- Several security options including anti-close protection and password protected access to the configuration.
- Option of executing a program and/or capturing the desktop before the shutdown.
- Command line support for batch processing.