dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize structures of MySQL and MariaDB databases. The tool provides a comprehensive view of all differences between MySQL and MariaDB database schemas, generates clear and accurate SQL synchronization script that can be used to update database schema. The last version of the product now supports MariaDB database servers, and developers can easily manage MariaDB users and their privileges.
* Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x
* Includes support for MariaDB server versions 5.5, 10.0
* Fast comparison of any databases, including extra-large ones
* Clear display of comparison results
* Capability to save and load comparison settings
* Filtering, sorting, grouping for efficient management of compared objects
* Text comparison feature shows DDL differences of compared objects
* Synchronization script preview for any compared object
* Schema synchronization wizard allows you to generate a standard-driven synchronization script with additional options
* Integrated SQL editor for advanced work with SQL scripts and query files
* Well-tested functionality, reliable and safe for your database.