Espresso permissions-based email client completely eliminates spam as you define it from your Inbox.
Espresso's powerful email filtering system is based on common sense. Everyone knows from whom they want to receive email. Anyone else who sends you messages is sending you junk. Unlike other programs, Espresso does not look for spam messages. It only looks for the messages you want to receive based on simple, yet powerful rules. Using a number of options available, you decide how to handle messages from unknown senders.
In adddition to controlling spam, Espresso offers the following features to control how you manage email:
- lightweight and portable email client
- powerful junk mail filtering based on permissions
- filter messages using regular expressions
- ability to add notes to individual messages
- hide private messages from prying eyes
- automatically blind copy on all outgoing mail
- easily flag important messages
- supports POP3, IMAP4, HTTP protocols
- preconfigured for easy setup of Hotmail and GMail
- built-in backup and restore mailbox
- powerful spell-checker for outgoing messages
- choose to save or delete messages when you send them
- automatically mark messages as read when moved to trash