dbForge Studio for MySQL, v. 6.1 is the universal MySQL and MariaDB GUI tool for database management, administration and development. Devart's MySQL front-end client provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases with scheduling, and gives possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data.
dbForge Studio for MySQL, v.6.1 now works with any MariaDB database servers, and supports all MariaDB objects types. Everyone can visually design database structures, execute SQL queries and scripts, and manage MariaDB users and privileges.
* Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x
* Includes support for MariaDB server versions 5.5, 10.0
* Administration and Maintenance. Tools for MySQL database administration and management include means for managing user privileges, MySQL service control, managing server variables, table maintenance, etc.
* Data Analysis
* Data Comparison and Sync
* Data Editor
* Database Backup. Dump databases in SQL format and schedule regular MySQL database backups.
* Database Explorer
* Database Refactoring. Renaming tables, columns, views, procedures, functions and indexes. Possibility to generate refactoring script of a database without changing it.
* Debugger. The first debugger for MySQL that offers step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a variables evaluation mechanism to automate debugging of MySQL stored routines and triggers and keeps MySQL server's logic of procedure execution.
* Exporting and Importing Data
* Flat Table Editor
* Object Editors
* Database Projects
* Query Builder
* Query Profiler. The tool helps you detect problems and optimize SQL queries via GUI.
* Schema Comparison
* SQL Editing and Execution
* Visual Database Designer
* Pluggable authentication is supported. The product provides the extended support of pluggable authentication modules for MySQL servers.