Windows Defender Beta 2 is a security technology that helps protect Windows you from spyware and other potentially unwanted software. Using Microsoft Windows Defender, known spyware on your system will be detected and removed.
This helps reduce negative effects caused by spyware, including slow computer performance, annoying pop-up ads, unwanted changes to Internet settings, and unauthorized use of your private information.
This enhanced protection improves Internet browsing safety by helping to guard the places where spyware can enter your computer.
Windows Defender (Beta 2) is the name of the next beta version of Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware. It includes several enhancements that are based on customer input. Improvements in Windows Defender (Beta 2)
- Enhanced performance through a new scanning engine.
- Streamlined, simplified user interface and alerts.
- Improved control over programs on your computer using enhanced Software Explorer.
- Multiple language support with globalization and localization features.
- Protection technologies for all users, whether or not they have administrator rights on the computer.
- Support for assistive technology for individuals who have physical or cognitive difficulties, impairments, and disabilities.
- Support for Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.
- Automatic cleaning according to your settings during regularly scheduled scans.