Registry Wrapper component designed to allow developers to create virtual Windows registry nodes and store them in the file or database. This component also allows to create registry independent software (very helpful on Vista OS). You do not have to amend your existing sources much - just add component on main form and it is ready to work. Windows registry calls will be catched and redirected to internal memory structure.
The main features of Registry Wrapper v1.2:
* Ability to catch and redirect to virtual structure only predefined set of registry keys as well as all keys
* Ability to install handler for particular library as well as for all libraries
* You can turn it off/on any time
* Autosave virtual structure by timer.
* New: Install handler for specified modules only
OS: Win2K, WinXP, Vista, Windows 7 (alpha). Sources: D6, D7