A Delphi-like editor for writing Web sites with PHP, PERL and database support and testing them on a built-in Web server.
- Web sites are managed as projects - sets of files
CSS, XML, text, image, etc. Stand-alone pages
and scripts can be edited as well.
PHP, PERL, CSS and XML syntax highlighting.
- Code completion feature quickens the input of
standard constructions such as operators,
algorithms and HTML elements.
- Tag palette allows to insert standard HTML tags
with a single click.
- Tag editor helps to set the values of the HTML
- A built-in Web server with HTTP, PHP, PERL and
- Ability to test Web pages and scripts with
different HTTP parameters using GET and POST
- Results of execution can be displayed in a
built-in Web browser or as a source HTML code.
- An integrated PERL debugger allows to execute
PERL scripts step-by-step or run them until next
breakpoint, view values of variables and modify
- A built-in FTP Client downloads files, publishes
files and projects on the remote FTP server,
creates directories, renames, deletes, changes
permissions on files and directories on the FTP