Helps you to handle, edit and publish photos from your digital camera. All functions that you need to manage your photos and to impress your family, friends or customers with your photos are included in one piece of software! Easy to use and install!
Built around three basic functions:
1. Import: putting photos into albums or getting them from a digital camera into PhotoMeister
2. Improve: editing photos to remove red eye, make color or other adjustments, and even using an external editor
3. Impress: printing your photos or packaging your photos up for delivery through email or the web
Photomeister helps you accomplish a number of important tasks regarding your digital photo collection:
1. Finding photos quickly: through PhotoMeister's intuitive and simple interface, you can quickly locate your photos in albums based upon a standard naming convention.
2. Managing your collection: PhotoMeister includes a number of easy-to-use features such as copying photos, importing photos into albums (from existing folders on your hard drive, from a digital camera, or from a TWAIN-compliant source like a scanner), dumping photos (from an album), and deleting photos (to the Windows Recycle Bin).
3. Editing photos: you don't need to be an Adobe? Photoshop? guru to handle the basic editing of your photos. Photomeister has built-in editing capabilities that allow you to do such things as rotate, crop, reduce red-eye, and add frames. If you want more advanced editing opportunity, PhotoMeister allows you to set a default “external editor” (like Adobe? Photoshop?) that launches when you click the Edit button.
4. Sending your photos: If there's one thing that PhotoMeister simplifies, it's sending out photos. Using PhotoMeister's build in “publishing templates” you can create web-based photo albums and email your creations, all without using any additional software!