LibMaster.com NTFSpath 0.1 beta
Allows to work with a maximum path length of approximately 32,000 characters.
Windows AllPlatform :
187 KBFile Size :
No ScreenshotScreenshot :
11/20/2006Date Added :
As you know length of path in NTFS file system may reach 32767 characters but most of functions in Windows API permit a maximum path length 260 characters. The LibMaster.com NTFSpath library allows to work with a maximum path length 32,767 characters which is allowed in NTFS.
It contains most useful functions for working with path strings and NTFS file system.
DOWNLOADS FROM LIBMASTER.COM
[ More downloads from LibMaster.com
- Nstrument Snmp Library for .Net (Free Trial)
The Nstrument .Net Snmp Library includes a Snmp Service, a Mib Service and a Trap Service.
- Thesaurus Synonym Database
Thesaurus Synonym Database for: English, German, Portuguese/ Brazilian, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Swedish
- KineticaRT Visualization Tools - .NET Picture Control
.NET Picture Visualization Control
- Nevron User Interface for .NET
Professional User Interface .NET components
- .NET Visualization Tools - KineticaRT Bitmap Control
.NET Bitmap Visualization Control
- Ninja Database Lite
Light fast database for Windows Phone, Silverlight, and .NET
- GroupDocs.Assembly for .NET
.NET mail merge library: Generates custom documents from Word or PDF templates.
- EaseTag Tiered Storage Filter Driver SDK
File System Tiered Storage Filter Driver SDK.
- Menu and Context Menu for Silverlight
Free Silverlight Menu and Context Menu
Secure File Transfer Protocol SFTP client