ITN Speller is an easy-to-use, smart spell check and training software. It allows you to quickly and easily check any spelling mistakes. The program works in the background of all Windows applications, continuously watching the keyboard and detecting misspelled words that you are typing. It also lets you check the spelling of a separate word or a whole text that you copy to the clipboard. ITN Speller also gives you a possibility to master your spelling knowledge.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
- ITN Speller has a very easy-to-use, intuitive and attractive interface. It takes just a few minutes to learn how to use the program.
- The program works in the background of all Windows applications. This allows you to use it with any other program that does not support spell check features. So you can have a total mistake guarding solution.
- ITN Speller checks and immediately alerts in case of any mistake you may make typing a text. It signals by ding sounds and shows a red misspelled word in the Spelling Window.
- ITN Speller displays a list of words which are close to the word that you are currently typing.
- The program automatically logs all misspelled words for a further review. This gives you a chance to look at your typing style in order to improve your writing skills.
- You can easily check the spelling in a text that you have typed or got from sombody. Just select it and press the CTRL button and selected content will be checked and imported into ITN Speller Editor for further editing.
- ITN Speller memorize all misspelled words with their respective frequency. This frequency clearly shows you your most common mistakes. This information is used automatically when ITN Speller suggests you training sessions.
- The program supports a multi-user mode of the operation. It means that every user has an individual spelling profile (list of misspelled words) and a personal dictionary to addition to the standard ITN Speller's dictionary.
- ITN Speller comes with several dictionaries. American English, British English and Russian dictionaries are now available