The Enneagram is a rich and practical study of personal growth based on ancient teachings of mysterious origins. Today, this study has a modern overlay of psychological typing rooted in these ancient teachings.
The Enneagram of personality describes nine distinct types. Each personality type is defined by a chief mental and emotional concern which underlies the development of the personality and highly influences the life experiences of the person who falls under that particular Enneagram type.
Discover your Enneagram type can enable you to:
* Identify unconscious patterns that trigger reactions and drive one's life.
* Observe the patterns internally.
* Detach attention from the patterns.
* Cope with issues and reduce suffering.
* Improve personal, family and work relationships.
* Become a happier, more effective person.
* Discover latent talents and abilities which speak to one's purpose.