ProDVD's "DVD to DVD Copy" provides a fast and easy way to copy your DVDs for archiving and backups. It preserves all existing DVD contents including original menus, trails, previews, and multiple language tracks. It automatically copies 9.4GB dual-layer DVDs onto two 4.7GB consumer DVD media with same video quality. With shrink option, it shrinks more than 2 hour's movie onto one DVD media. Its intuitive wizard-based design makes it extremely easy for anyone to make a copy of their movie.Top Ten Reasons why "DVD to DVD Copy" is the #1 DVD copying program
1. It preserves all existing DVD contents including original menus, trailers, previews, and multiple language tracks.
2. It shrinks movies longer than 2 hours onto a single DVD with our shrinking option.
3. It automatically divides big movies onto 2 DVDs and keeps the original video quality.
4. It supports video file import from multiple DVDs.
5. It supports custom menu creation.
6. It supports UDF/ISO image files.
7. Its direct burn technology makes it the fastest DVD copying program. (See speed comparison chart below)
8. It supports all major DVD burners. (See supported burner list below).
9. It supports +R, -RW, +RW and RAM media.
10. It supports all standard DVD players including the X-Box and Play Station 2.
Above all, it is stable and easy to use.Supported DVD Burner
"DVD to DVD Copy" supports all major DVD burner manufacturers and their brands including the followings:
Pioneer, Ricoh, Sony, Panasonic, Mitsumi, Plextor, NEC, TDK, Teac, Toshiba, HP, Dell, Samsung, and LG.