BatteryWatch is a small freeware tool for notebook owners that shows the remaining battery capacity in a status window as well as in an icon in the explorer status bar.
Additionally a log file is written in order to monitor the battery lifetime.
- shows the current battery capacity in percent as well as the expected remaining battery lifetime in both a transparent status window and an icon within the explorer status bar
- the status window can be switched visible/invisible. Also the degree of transparency can be adjusted
- if the remaining battery lifetime drops below 30 minutes then the status bar icon starts to blink decently
- if the computer runs in battery mode then the program writes a log file entry every minute, consisting of
- a timestamp
- the battery runtime since the last recharge in minutes
- the remaining battery capacity
- the current processor speed (influences the power consumption of the computer very much)