with Audio_Convert you can easily :
- Open audio files of more than 20 audio formats and create new ones
with different parameters: sample rates, bit rates, audio sample sizes and number
- Read audio data from open audio files on disk drives and network
shares, decode it to RAW Uncompressed PCM and assign the audio data to
arrays in memory .
- Write audio data to audio files from memory and encode the data
- Convert audio files from one format to another, making it possible for
you to configure parameters of output files.
- Append an existing audio file to the end of another one.
- Merge several audio files into a new single file.
- Split a single audio file into multiple files.
- Select a part of an audio file and write it as a new one (crop) or even
at the end of the input file.
- Remove a part from the file.
- Take two mono files and save them as one stereo file