Rockfall puts you into the boots of our little treasure seeking fellow who goes by the name of Spud. His goal in life is to collect as many gems as possible in order to secure himself with a nice little retirement fund for himself and his family.
On his quest he has to tunnel underground and collect all of the gems he can find. The only problem is that he is hindered by the ever present risk of falling boulders, various nasties and other hazards ... which are all hell bent on him not making it to his retirement.
Some of the features...
- More than 70 levels of brain-taxing puzzles.
- Monsters that hatch from fallen eggs and must be dispensed with.
- Pulsators that need to be trapped in cages to reveal the gems they carry.
- Gloop that slowly grows and consumes the level.
- Deadly Skulls that will kill Spud on contact.
- Transporters that will teleport Spud to another part of the level.
- Safes and Keys.
- Bonus letters to boost your score.
- Doors that only open for short periods of time.
- Stunning graphics that have been optimised for 24/32 bit graphics cards (16 bit compatible).
- Original game music and sound effects to add to the atmosphere.
- Built-in level editor for designing your own masterpieces.
Have you got what it takes to see Spud through the adventure and enjoy his treasure?