PDF to HTML Converter Command Line can convert PDF documents to HTML webpage by Command Line.Features:
1.Wide System Compatibility: Support Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/2008 of both 32-bit and 64-bit.
2. Support to convert PDF to HTML by command line operation.
3. Support to insert page text contents into "keywords" Meta Tag for SEO (option "-noseo" for switch).
4. Support search engine optimization (SEO) for Google, Yahoo, Bing, and AOL in HTML.
5. Support to create a plain text file for index or SEO (file "outlines.txt").
6. Support to customize HTML Meta Tags such as title, description, keywords, email, publisher, copyright, author, robots, distribution, etc. (edit the file "htmlinf.txt").
7. Support PNG, GIF or JPG output image (option "-imgformat").
8. Support to convert external fonts into text and embedded fonts into images.
9. Support to delete images and insert homepage URL into the HTML page index.
10. Support to control the X & Y coordinates for every word accurately in HTML (option "-oneword").
11.Accurately preserve text, tables, graphics and layouts, hyperlinks of the original PDF.