With image to PDF OCR converter Command Line,you can convert image to PDF via OCR. e.g., TIF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, etc by command line.
Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line is a powerful and easy-to-use converting software which can convert image to PDF file via OCR (optical character recognition) by Command Line. It can convert TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, PSD, WMF, EMF, PCX, PIC, etc image to PDF via OCR by Command Line. You can also customize the description such as title, subject, author, and keywords of created PDF. And it is independent of any PDF reader or creator.
Feature of Image to PDF OCR Converter Command Line:
1. Wide System Compatibility: Support Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
2. Support to convert image to searchable PDF with OCR by command line so that users can easily recognize the characters in images.
3. Support to directly convert scanned images like TIF, JPG, PNG, etc. from scanner.
4.Support to encrypt created PDF with password of 48 or 128-bit.
6.Support despeckle and skew-correction.
7.Support unattended conversion for files in specified directories.
8. Support to combine multiple images in one directory into one PDF.
9. Support to insert/append newly converted PDF to existing PDF.
10. Support to automatically preview converted PDF with an associated application.