Font manager that allows view an overview of both installed and non installed fonts (TrueType, OpenType and Type 1), and organize them in categories. It can install/uninstall and print list of fonts
This program is an easy to use but powerful font manager, which allows you getting a quick overview of both installed and non installed fonts. It can install and uninstall fonts, and organize them in categories. Some of its features are:
- Supports TrueType and OpenType fonts.
- Supports Type1 fonts.
- Installation of fonts from a folder (one by one or from a list).
- Installation of fonts temporally (until the program is closed).
- Deletion of installed fonts.
- View list of all installed fonts (with configurable sample texts).
- View list of the fonts from a folder (with configurable sample texts).
- Several options for organizing fonts in categories and managing them.
- It can print a list of all or some of the installed fonts with an example of each font.
- Scratchpad box for testing the look of any font (installed or from a folder).
- Dual English/Spanish version.